Organize a Book Fair at Your School
Dear Parents and Educators,
We all know how difficult it is to find Spanish-language children's books that are attractive, engaging and thought-provoking. Don’t miss the opportunity to bring these books to your community!!!
* Organize a book fair at your school and keep 10% of sales to stock up your library.
* Our selection includes board books, picture books, early readers and chapter books for ages 0 to 12. We also offer concept books, biographies, encyclopedias and Common-core related material. Our books are published in Spain, Latin America and the United States to keep the Spanish as diverse as possible. We work hard to offer award-winning titles, authentic literature and well-crafted translations of classics and bestsellers from around the world.
* We bring our selection but we also take requests. Teachers can create Wish Lists for their classrooms and post them online before the event.
* Two weeks before the book fair, we'll provide you with a flyer to promote the event in your community plus a link to the list of books available at the fair. That way, your community can pre-order and pick up the books at the school the day of the event. These sales will count towards the 10% store credit.
* A bilingual salesperson who knows the books will be present at the fair.
* We are a DOE vendor. Schools can also purchase our books easily through FAMIS! Our vendor number is CHA652077.
* You are welcome to stop by our showroom in Gowanus, Brooklyn, and hand-pick the titles for your book fair and/or buy for your home or school library. Email us to visit the showroom.
Let’s work together to nurture the next generation of bilingual Spanish speakers!